Werewolf The Apocalypse : Earthblood Epic Games Key
Developers from Cyanide and Nacon company deliver another exciting iteration in the Werewolf: The Apocalypse series, introducing additional content to enrich your gameplay experience. In this game, you assume the role of Cahal, a man able to shapeshift into a wolf and a ruthless beast known as Crinos. Once having done terrible things, now Cahal seeks salvation in participating in a war between the Garous and Endron, powerful companies battling over oil. Buy Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood Epic Games key and begin your brutal journey!
Werewolf The Apocalypse: Earthblood features
Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood immerses players into the narrative and gameplay completely due to the features the developers implemented into the game to bestow the best possible experience on gamers.
- • Complex narrative. The story of the game revolves around the rivaling companies, Erdon being the antagonistic firm that commits atrocious crimes to get what they want, and you come into play to bring it down;
- • Become a werewolf. A unique chance to assume the role of a man that can turn into a werewolf, a vicious beast with unmatched power and ruthlessness;
- • Three gameplay modes. The game contains three different modes, each introducing a unique perspective on the experience of being a werewolf, and offering a different playstyle;
- • Action-packed combat. Participate in combative encounters of fast-paced action, demanding skill and determination from players, and rewarding each victory;
- • Cheap Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood price.
A war that must be stopped
For gamers who love titles that depict the brutality of war and the darker side of humanity, Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood Epic Games key is one of the best choices. The game presents a gritty, urban version of the supernatural fantasy involving werewolves and other vicious creatures of the dark, and places focus on the manifestation of human greed. You become a man, a Garou that is able to transform into a beast and interact with animistic spirits that represent certain concepts, such as nature or technology. The civilization and thriving darkness of the human heart is the ultimate enemy of your kind, and you must battle the vile Erdon company to put an end to their reckless and malicious activities behind the scenes. Do you have the guts to face the corporate evil?